Friday, December 11, 2009

Would Plan B Cause Me To Urinate More Pregnancy/Miscarriage Question?

Pregnancy/Miscarriage Question? - would plan b cause me to urinate more

Let me start from scratch, and I will be brief.
My friend and I had sex and have decided to say screw the condom. (Stupid, I know, I do not ask much.) We have a Plan B pill and lasted for 7 hours after sexual intercourse without a condom. We had sex the next day and slipped the condom. We have another plan B pill, and it took less than an hour later. (Oh, yes, I was in the days of my time in this period.)

All this happened a week ago, and Saturday, 23 May, she suffered from extreme nausea (no vomiting), and now I am a little bleeding when urinating. (I must use a light cloth.)
My question is, do you think is the early signs of pregnancy and I want to go assess the gynecologist to get out, or are there any side effects of taking two tablets of Plan B in the space of two days, c?

Here are some random nature of the material facts:
"I'm 19 and I imagine that had a miscarriage.
"I have my regular period, but for one week per month.
"I'm not in any kind of birth control, and have never been.
"I have an allergy, so I'm allergic to the contraceptive pill Plan B.
"My diet has fluctuated recently. I eat a lot one day, because I am hungry for change, then the next, eat something. For I am hungry! It's a vicious circle ...

Please leave comments seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment