Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stis More Condition_symptoms How Are These Young People Affording Evos, STis, And 350Zs?

How are these young people affording Evos, STis, and 350Zs? - stis more condition_symptoms

I work two jobs as a graphic designer for the University of California, and signed as a supervisor of the road for a company to spin at the weekend.

Last weekend, I saw a few guys all stop in a parking lot with a brand new Evo, 350Z, S2000, and an STI. Everyone here seemed to be my age (21) and none of them very well positioned to look like the pros.

I asked one of them, how could they afford such nice cars and told them that "good jobs".

How is it that these criminals can afford these cars, but I can and I work two very well paid ($ 17/HR) jobs?

Nobody explained on the ship?

No comments:

Post a Comment