Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lump On Throat From Heat I'm Going On Vacation To The Caribbean On Sunday And Would Like Some Health Advice?

I'm going on vacation to the Caribbean on Sunday and would like some health advice? - lump on throat from heat

I'm going to Trinidad with my mother on Sunday. I already was here once, but lately I've enabled "their anxiety disorder, appears to have caused many health problems. Lately, I felt as if you had a lump in my throat and had some difficulty breathing.

My question is ... warm in a tropical / I will be very good for the breathing and everything? I am very worried. The heat is making it hard to breathe?

3 comments:

Please delete me said...

Perhaps, but remember to drink plenty of water and are available in the colors and will be beautiful.

Highly Favoured said...

Because these diseases and is not in the tropical climate: hot, heat can do well. Get the sea is good and clear their throats.

Highly Favoured said...

Because these diseases and is not in the tropical climate: hot, heat can do well. Get the sea is good and clear their throats.

Post a Comment