Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Google Maps Route Planner What Route Do I Use When It Comes To Cycling To Taekwondo Practices?

What route do I use when it comes to cycling to taekwondo practices? - google maps route planner

How do I use Google Maps of walks. Or can I route for the transport cycle in London?

If you use the bike path. It would be tired by 7.2 miles and another 7.2 miles. Please use the bike path would be treacherous 6.5 miles and 6.5 miles.

The last time I checked, how long it would take up 6.5 miles, was 45 minutes. But TfL says it will take me 45 minutes to 7.2.

Yes, there has been a long time I have is a bicycle. 6-7 years.

If a bus lane is in front of you, keep on the curb or not to cross the bus lane?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to take the long way because it is safer. More time for them to secure. As for a bus lane, I try to put me in this situation, but if it happens, yes, I would go into the ditch and move over or stop, and to ensure I cover my face smoke look in both directions to ensure that it certainly was, and continues.

Anonymous said...

With the bike on the first course. One day you have more confidence and you know that you are much overtime that you will find the alternative route.

Post a Comment