Monday, January 18, 2010

Crock Pot Cooking Times Might Have A Crock Pot Cooking Time/temp Problem - Help??

Might have a crock pot cooking time/temp problem - help?? - crock pot cooking times

3.5 kg roast I have in the pot last night at 9:00 Clock for Easter dinner at 1:00 today. I went with the intention of the lowest decline, after an hour. But I forgot! Everything is covered, I burned the flesh and in an iron frying pan, before I realized what I am this morning, when the meat has already disintegrated and sank. So I rejected at 5:30 clock in the morning, but everything is almost done, and no one comes close to 1:00 Clock. What now? I will not burn, but I really do not want to have everything and try to warm up later, I want new experiences in a clay pot, you know? My pileup is about 7 years and has a "hot" to create, at low and high. They are great roasted, and well-covered and completely burned. What should I do? They turn on him? Keep It Down? hmmm. What an idiot. Laws come and want to impress, but not drying, the cooked meat.

4 comments:

friskymi... said...

If you have a roast in the crock pot 3.5 lb cooked yesterday evening, at 9 clock this morning at 5:30, the high> .. Then I had it from 5:30 till now ..... It certainly ignited Way Way Way

You need only your meat in the crock pot cook for 6-8h. at low altitudes.
Not like in the oven to bake, how many minutes per pound.
You have nothing more .. of this meat Big Time so sure how to help.
Many of the sauce?

friskymi... said...

If you have a roast in the crock pot 3.5 lb cooked yesterday evening, at 9 clock this morning at 5:30, the high> .. Then I had it from 5:30 till now ..... It certainly ignited Way Way Way

You need only your meat in the crock pot cook for 6-8h. at low altitudes.
Not like in the oven to bake, how many minutes per pound.
You have nothing more .. of this meat Big Time so sure how to help.
Many of the sauce?

downie_d said...

Remove when the boat is equipped with a removable container that you and put it in the oven to 175 degrees. It will perform very well. Otherwise, add some ice cubes every few minutes. It lowers the temperature and simmer gently, without loss of the roast.

olympics junkie said...

I would like to turn crock pot, but leave the table. Keep the heat for some time. Check again before noon, if necessary. He will not "gross", but it should at least get as it is today ..

Post a Comment