Sunday, February 21, 2010

Butt Is Sore From Using Bathroom Could I Have Hemorrhoids?

Could i have hemorrhoids? - butt is sore from using bathroom

ok I'm 18 and I'm gay have had anal sex 3 times last time was about 5 months after the warehouses nothing happened, so much doubt has had something to do with this problem, but ... my back feels ill recently not bite, burn, or what you have pain just before no trauma in the region recently, when I use the bathroom and just stained my chair was normal, but stops after it feels like there is little effort I can do, I looked in the mirror and a small bump on the side of my anus, which may be normal, not red or so its just slightly different from the other side does not hurt if you touch or press in this area I wonder if maybe your hemorrhoids or what might be or what I feelQuestion is a little unpleasant detail that in August I'm worried that might be ... Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment